On Saturday, August 15, it will take place the International Project Management Association (IPMA)'s assessment and certification for the first time in Argentina in the offices of the Iberoamerican University Foundation (FUNIBER). All professionals in the project management field are invited.
IPMA is the largest international institution developing project management competences and, thanks to FUNIBER, Argentina professionals would have the opportunity to participate in the IPMA assessment and certification.
It includes a seminar which will take place the 10th, 11th and 12th of August, where it will be studied 46 elements of competence, which will help to understand technical, contextual and behavior concepts. Once the knowledge is provided, the participants would be ready to do a final exam in order to obtain the certification.
The seminar and certification will be held by Jesús Martinez Almela, IPMA Vicepresident for Education and representative of LATNET. There will also be present the tutors of FUNIBER's Project Department and authorities of the Asociación de Gestión de Proyectos Argentina (AGPA).
It will all take place in the headquarters of FUNIBER in Argentina: Pasaje Enrique Santos Discépolo 1859, piso 7, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires.
- Master in International Cooperation Projects
- Master in Project Design, Administration and Management
- Master in Project Development of Products and Innovation
- Master in Architecture and Urban Planning
- Specialization in Project Management
- Specialization in Project Administration
- Specialization in Project Design