The Project Design and Management journal sponsored by FUNIBER, published its volume 3 number 1 issue composed of 6 articles.
Published every six months, the journal promotes writings on the different phases of projects, from the design stage to supervision.
The journal is published in Spanish and English, although it also accepts and publishes articles in Portuguese. Submissions are subject to a peer review system based on anonymity.
The following are the articles in this issue:
- Sustainability valuation model for an exporting company 4.0.
- G Suite as a solution for collaborative, academic, and professional work tools.
- Development of an integrated system of marketing environment matrices for decision making and the contribution to the growth of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the region of Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- Effect of Eichhornia crassipes compost on the quality of Theobroma cacao nursery plants.
- Leadership and organizational success with the ISO 9001 model
- Proposal of a descriptive energy model applicable to the installation of solar photovoltaic systems interconnected to the grid through distributed generation: a case study in Nuevo Laredo.
Luis Dzul and Roberto Álvarez, the journal’s Editors-in-Chief, value the work of the publication’s contributors and highlight “innovation as a fundamental tool in scientific-technological development and its importance through creative, collaborative, and integral work in the design and management of projects”.
The journal’s editing, with a strong Iberoamerican and international character, is done by the “Multi-Lingual Scientific (MLS) Journals”, an open access publisher based in Santander (Spain).
In addition to support by FUNIBER, the journal is sponsored by the European University of the Atlantic (UNEATLANTICO), the International Iberoamerican University (UNINI Mexico), the International Iberoamerican University (UNINI Puerto Rico), the International University Foundation of Colombia (UNINCOL) and the International University of Cuanza (UNIC).
The new issue of the Project Design and Management journal is available at the following link.